Nomad Design Madscad 190 Sinking Lure - 7.25"/190mm
Nomad Design Madscad 190 Sinking Lure - 7.25"
Often called the most versatile lure in the range, and the lure you would choose to catch the most species. The Madscad 190 is a sinking stickbait that can be worked slow or fast with long or short twitches of the rod tip. A stop start retrieve creates an erratic swimming action that fish simply cannot resist. It is a long distance casting stickbait ideal for a huge range of species. It can be trolled offshore at up to 8-9kn, or it can be trolled slow behind a kayak. It can be cast into schools of Striped Bass or big Tuna without fear of failure due to the matrix metal plate design. It can be cast for huge cubera snapper in panama or roosterfish, and is truly a must have lure in the Nomad range.
Designed and tested in Australia by the Nomad Sportfishing Team, Nomad Design lures are not only super tough and durable, but also feature unique colours and most importantly unique and highly effective shapes and actions. Each lure has been designed for a specific purpose and has been balanced and tested to work perfectly with the chosen hooks. Every Nomad Design lure has been crafted by decades of experience on the water to be tougher, last longer and to catch big fish.
- Model: Madscad 190 Sinking
- Length: 7.25" 190mm
- HD ABS System, an extra strong plastic for overall strength and durability
- Gorilla Through Wire, welded and supported for extra strength
- Metal Matrix Plate, stainless steel plate system (150 & 190 models)
- Triple Shield Protection, a painting process for long lasting colour
- Heavy duty BKK hooks and terminals.