PENN Slammer IV 3500DX Spinning Reel
PENN Slammer IV SLAIV3500DX Spinning Reel
The Penn Slammer IV DX takes Penn’s class leading Slammer IV up a notch. The Slammer IV DX has incorporated CNC Gear Technology and upgraded material. This material for the main gear and pinion is ultra-durable stainless steel to give best in class durability, all while retaining the smoothness you have come to expect. The additional bearing rides in the spool so the Dura-Drag (TIVl) is dually supported, and Penn has included a spare Hypalon handle knob for ultimate comfort on the water.
- Max Drag(Ibs): 30
- Bearing Count: 9
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Recovery Rate: 37" | 94cm
- CNC Gear Technology with ultra-durable stainless steel used for both main gear and pinion gear
- 9+1 Sealed Stainless Steel Ball Bearing System
- Dual bearing supported Slammer Drag System with Dura Drag (*Excluding 2500 size which features HT-100 drag)
- Hydrophobic bearing in line roller
- Line capacity rings etched into spool
- Braid ready design to stop superline slipping on spool
- Machined aluminium power knob and spare Hypalon knob across the range (excluding 2500 size which has Hypalon knob only)
- Available from 2500 to 8500 size.